Quick Buyers vs. Estate Agents
QuickBuyers average sale, 14 days, versus, average Estate Agents sale of 5 months.
There are lots of factors to consider when comparing QuickBuyers fast house sale service to those offered by an Estate Agent. The main factors to consider are costs and time scale.
It is widely accepted that you can achieve a greater sale price by selling on the open market, however, this solution does not offer any guarantees on timescale and more often than not, over half the houses advertised by Estate Agents never sell at the asking price.
There are some questions you might need to ask yourself.
Has your house been on the market for to long?
Is your property over valued?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, it might be worth getting a FREE, no obligation, cash offer for your property if you are serious about a quick house sale..
QuickBuyers will provide you with a fast, chain free house sale. Here is how we compare to an Estate Agent as an example,
- Fast completion in as little as 14 days
- Chain free sale
- No fees upfront or on completion
- Free legal service worth up to £1,000
- Quick completion
- No more mortgage payments
- Firm offer
- Chain can break – buyers can change their
mind and pull out of a sale
- Upfront cost to pay in some cases
- Estate Agents fees to pay on completion
- Legal fees to pay on completion
- Can take 6 to 9 months to sell –
a larger percentage never sell at all
- Cost of mortgage payments whilst waiting for a sale
- Hassle, disappointment, haggling